Commercial Truck Driver Ticket
VC 22406 (a) violation in California | Truck or Tractor Driving Over 55 mph Speed Limit
At Ticket Ninja, we can help you fight your commercial truck driver ticket through trial by declaration for only $99. We understand that you are busy putting in the hard work and long hours, and do not have a lot of time trying to take care of tickets, that are too often unfairly issued.
Sign up using our easy to use sign up process and we will prepare all of the paperwork you need to fight your ticket through trial by declaration and win!
1-9 mph over the 55 mph limit fine amount is $285 with 1 moving violation point.
10 mph or more over the 55 mph limit fine amount is $490 with 1 moving violation point.
Lane Violation Tickets
VC 22348 (c) Fine in California | Failure of Vehicles Subject to VC 22406 to Use Designated Lane
At Ticket Ninja, we can help you fight your truck lane violation ticket for only $99. We understand that you are busy putting in the hard work and long hours, and do not have a lot of time trying to take care of tickets, that are too often unfairly issued.
Sign up using our easy to use sign up process and we will prepare all of the paperwork you need to fight your truck lane violation ticket through trial by declaration and win!
Fine amount is $238, with 1 moving violation point.
Commercial Truck Driver Point System
A driver with a Class A, B, or C Commercial Driver License (CDL) is automatically licensed to operate both commercial and private (noncommercial) motor vehicles using one driver license.
However, if the driver commits an offense that requires the suspension or revocation of his/her driver license, the driver will lose all driving privileges, including commercial driving privileges.
A CDL holder, whose license is suspended or revoked cannot drive any CMV during the period of suspension or revocation. The CDL holder can only apply for limited driving privileges to operate private (noncommercial) vehicles.
What are some of the offenses that require the suspension or revocation of any driver license?
- Accumulation of points for traffic offenses occurring while operating any vehicle, such as speeding, careless driving, driving while intoxicated.
- Driving any motor vehicle with a .08% or more Blood Alcohol Content (BAC), or if under 21 years old driving with a .02% or more BAC (administrative suspension/revocation).
- Driving without insurance (administrative suspension).
- Refusal to submit to chemical testing when requested to do so by law enforcement (one year administrative revocation).
- Court-ordered suspension or revocation of license for a drug or alcohol related offense (Abuse and Lose administrative action against license).
|The Point System Point Accumulation||Action Against Driver|
|8 points in 18 months||1st suspension – 30 days
2nd suspension – 60 days
3rd or more suspensions – 90 days
|12 points in 12 months,
18 points in 24 months, or
24 points in 36 months
|License revoked for 1 year|
Our $99 Complete Ninja Defense Package
- We have proven results
- We never have ANY hidden fees
- Hand made Trial by Written Declaration Defense package ready for your signature
- We deliver in 4 business days by email(we also have 1-day or 2-day rush delivery for extra fee)
- Additional violations on a single citation – No extra-charge
- Trial De Novo Form – No extra-charge
- We offer 100% money back guarantee —Learn More
We offer the BEST VALUE, and you can count on us to STAY WITH YOU all the way to the end!