22348 b vc How to fight Speeding Over 100 mph | What is the Fine Amount and Cost of 22348 b vc $900 | 2 DMV points
22348 (b): A person who drives a vehicle upon a highway at a speed greater than 100 miles per hour is guilty of an infraction punishable, as follows:
(1) Upon a first conviction of a violation of this subdivision, by a fine of not to exceed five hundred dollars ($500). The court may also suspend the privilege of the person to operate a motor vehicle for a period not to exceed 30 days pursuant to Section 13200.5.
(2) Upon a conviction under this subdivision of an offense that occurred within three years of a prior offense resulting in a conviction of an offense under this subdivision, by a fine of not to exceed seven hundred fifty dollars ($750). The person’s privilege to operate a motor vehicle shall be suspended by the Department of Motor Vehicles pursuant to subdivision (a) of Section 13355.
(3) Upon a conviction under this subdivision of an offense that occurred within five years of two or more prior offenses resulting in convictions of offenses under this subdivision, by a fine of not to exceed one thousand dollars ($1,000). The person’s privilege to operate a motor vehicle shall be suspended by the Department of Motor Vehicles pursuant to subdivision (b) of Section 13355.
Almost always, speeding over 100 mph tickets in California are given out on highways and freeways with at least 2 lanes in each direction with speed limits of 65 mph or 70 mph for regular traffic. Please see 22349 a vc and 22356 b vc.
Speeding tickets for violation of Section 22348 b of the California Vehicle Code are a serious ticket with serious consequences in California. Most of these speeding tickets are issued by the California Highway Patrol (CHP).
How much is 22348 b vc?
The true cost of 22348 b vc may be much higher than the fine amount for the speeding ticket in the long term as the DMV point can lead to higher auto insurance rates for three years of more.
||Speeding Over 100 MPH Prohibited
At Ticket Ninja CA, we are the experts when it comes to helping you to get your speeding citation dismissed. We use a proven method of Trial by Written Declaration that gives you two chances to get your traffic ticket dismissed. Our fee is a very reasonable $99, and it comes with a 100% money back guarantee if your speeding over 100 mph ticket is not dismissed! Click here to get started today!
Our $99 Complete Ninja Defense Package
- We are the traffic ticket defense specialists with proven results
- We never have ANY hidden fees
- Custom made Trial by Written Declaration Defense package ready for your signature
- We deliver in 4 business days by email(we also have 1-day or 2-day rush delivery for extra fee)
- Additional violations on a single citation – No extra-charge
- Trial De Novo Form – No extra-charge
- Assistance with in-court trial preparation if your Trial by Declaration was not successful – No extra-charge
- We offer a true 100% money back guarantee that is the best in the industry —Learn More
We offer the BEST VALUE, and you can count on us to STAY WITH YOU all the way to the end!