21460 a vc a fine amount for improper turns over double lines
VC 21460: (a) If double parallel solid yellow lines are in place, a person driving a vehicle shall not drive to the left of the lines, except as permitted in this section.
Citations issued for violation of 21460 a vc is one of the most common traffic tickets in California. Improper turn tickets can be successfully contested and dismissed using a variety of defenses. Ticket Ninja are experts when it comes to using the trial by declaration process to help you to beat your ticket and get it dismissed!
How much is 21460 a vc fine amount?
The true cost of 21460 a vc fine amount may be much higher than the fine amount for the improper turn ticket in the long term as the DMV point can lead to higher auto insurance rates for three years of more. The fine amount is $238 and carries 1 DMV point.
|CVC 21460 (a)||Improper Turns Over Double Lines||$ 238.00||1|
At Ticket Ninja CA, we are the experts when it comes to helping you to get your unsafe turn or lane change violation citation dismissed. We use a proven method of Trial by Written Declaration that gives you two chances to get your traffic ticket dismissed. Our fee is a very reasonable $99, and it comes with a 100% money back guarantee if your U-turn ticket is not dismissed! Click here to get started today!
Our $99 Complete Ninja Defense Package
- We are the traffic ticket defense specialists with proven results
- We never have ANY hidden fees
- Custom made Trial by Written Declaration Defense package ready for your signature
- We deliver in 4 business days by email(we also have 1-day or 2-day rush delivery for extra fee)
- Additional violations on a single citation – No extra-charge
- Trial De Novo Form – No extra-charge
- Assistance with in-court trial preparation if your Trial by Declaration was not successful – No extra-charge
- We offer a true 100% money back guarantee that is the best in the industry —Learn More
We offer the BEST VALUE, and you can count on us to STAY WITH YOU all the way to the end!