VC 21651 a ticket cost fine amount | Crossing a double yellow line 21651 a vc cost
21651 (a) Whenever a highway has been divided into two or more roadways by means of intermittent barriers or by means of a dividing section of not less than two feet in width, either unpaved or delineated by curbs, double-parallel lines, or other markings on the roadway, it is unlawful to do either of the following:
(1) To drive any vehicle over, upon, or across the dividing section.
(2) To make any left, semicircular, or U-turn with the vehicle on the divided highway, except through an opening in the barrier designated and intended by public authorities for the use of vehicles or through a plainly marked opening in the dividing section.
Citations issued for violation of 21651 a vc is one of the most common traffic tickets in California. Improper lane crossing tickets can be successfully contested and dismissed using a variety of defenses. Ticket Ninja are experts when it comes to using the trial by declaration process to help you to beat your ticket and get it dismissed!
How much is 21651 a vc fine amount?
The true cost of 21651 a vc fine amount may be much higher than the fine amount for the improper turn ticket in the long term as the DMV point can lead to higher auto insurance rates for three years of more. The fine amount is $238 and carries 1 DMV point.
|CVC 21651 (a)
|| Crossing Double Lines
At Ticket Ninja CA, we are the experts when it comes to helping you to get your crossing double yellow violation citation dismissed. We use a proven method of Trial by Written Declaration that gives you two chances to get your traffic ticket dismissed. Our fee is a very reasonable $99, and it comes with a 100% money back guarantee if your U-turn ticket is not dismissed! Click here to get started today!
Our $99 Complete Ninja Defense Package
- We are the traffic ticket defense specialists with proven results
- We never have ANY hidden fees
- Custom made Trial by Written Declaration Defense package ready for your signature
- We deliver in 4 business days by email(we also have 1-day or 2-day rush delivery for extra fee)
- Additional violations on a single citation – No extra-charge
- Trial De Novo Form – No extra-charge
- Assistance with in-court trial preparation if your Trial by Declaration was not successful – No extra-charge
- We offer a true 100% money back guarantee that is the best in the industry —Learn More
We offer the BEST VALUE, and you can count on us to STAY WITH YOU all the way to the end!