VC 21460.5 (c) violations fine amount for improper turns from two-way-left-turn lane
VC 21460.5: (c) A vehicle shall not be driven in a designated two-way left-turn lane except when preparing for or making a left turn from or into a highway or when preparing for or making a U-turn when otherwise permitted by law, and shall not be driven in that lane for more than 200 feet while preparing for and making the turn or while preparing to merge into the adjacent lanes of travel. A left turn or U-turn shall not be made from any other lane where a two-way left-turn lane has been designated.
Citations issued for violation of 21460.5 (c) is one of the most common traffic tickets in California. Improper turn tickets can be successfully contested and dismissed using a variety of defenses. Ticket Ninja are experts when it comes to using the trial by declaration process to help you to beat your ticket and get it dismissed!
How much is VC 21460.5 (c) violations fine amount?
The true cost of VC 21460.5 (c) violations fine amount may be much higher than the fine amount for the improper turn ticket in the long term as the DMV point can lead to higher auto insurance rates for three years of more. The fine amount is $238 and carries 1 DMV point.
|CVC 21460.5 (c)
|| Improper Turns From Two-Way Left-Turn lane
At Ticket Ninja CA, we are the experts when it comes to helping you to get your improper turn citation dismissed. We use a proven method of Trial by Written Declaration that gives you two chances to get your traffic ticket dismissed. Our fee is a very reasonable $99, and it comes with a 100% money back guarantee if your improper turn ticket is not dismissed! Click here to get started today!
Our $99 Complete Ninja Defense Package
- We are the traffic ticket defense specialists with proven results
- We never have ANY hidden fees
- Custom made Trial by Written Declaration Defense package ready for your signature
- We deliver in 4 business days by email(we also have 1-day or 2-day rush delivery for extra fee)
- Additional violations on a single citation – No extra-charge
- Trial De Novo Form – No extra-charge
- Assistance with in-court trial preparation if your Trial by Declaration was not successful – No extra-charge
- We offer a true 100% money back guarantee that is the best in the industry —Learn More
We offer the BEST VALUE, and you can count on us to STAY WITH YOU all the way to the end!